Sunday, August 1, 2010

133 loss in 20 weeks

I have changed my weigh in day to Sundays.. I'm down 6 more lbs this week for a total of 133lbs in 20 weeks. I am so proud of myself and yes it feels so good. I have been working so hard to get to get to my goal. Things are really looking up for me now. I can see things much clearly now and I see now that nothing can keep me from true happiness. I will keep pushing until I get to my goal of 200 lbs. The last couple of weeks I would only lose like 2-3 lbs and I would be like what is going on. I am doing everything right but my loss has slowed down a lot. So today I got on the scale and I had loss 6 lbs and I was blown away. I am 14 lbs away from meeting one of summer goals of getting under 600 lbs. Thanks everyone for all your support!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

So proud of you!!! Keep doing your thing. God is awesome and he reigns on you mightly for encouraging others to stay running and not give up. Be blessed

Tracy said...

Congrat's Lala, way to go... you are going to make your goal for the summer.