Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/2010 I AM KEVIN SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK

OMG KEVIN FROM KEVINSWEIGHTLOSSJOURNEY.COM HAVE MADE ME HIS SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK.. THANKS KEVIN!!!! I HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD TO RECLAIM MY LIFE BACK AFTER OF YEARS OF BEING A PRISONER OF MY OWN HOME. I AM NOW FREE.




kevinsweightlossjourney.com

Weekly Spotlight!
Weekly Spotlight!
If your interested in being a weekly spotlight find me on facebook, or email me your pic and a story about yourself and your journey.

This weeks Spotlight is one of the most amazing women, I have come in contact with. Her name is Lawonda, she is from Athens GA, and is taking weightloss to a whole new level. Lawonda is on a journey to loose 547lbs. Lawonda really knows what I am trying to get across to the world and that is INTERNAL MOTIVATION. She uses so many different avenue to Motivate HERSELF. Lawonda know Seeing is believeing and she uses people such as Kelly Price to motivate her.

Lawonda began this journey around the same time as I did, March 10th and up until then, it was YEARS since she has even been out of her house. One of the greatest tools Lawonda has done, is make a list of things that she wants to do and looks at that list to keep her motivation going. She has blogs, videos, and facebook to help motivate others and because of all this she has lost over 143lbs already. I feel my journey doesn't compare to the life changing journey she is on, and feel Lawonda can teach me more than I could ever teach others. But never the less, I feel she deserves so much more but I wanted to honor her with this weeks WEEKLY SPOTLIGHT> KEEP IT UP LAWONDA

No comments: