Friday, June 25, 2010

113 lbs loss since March 17, 2010

I am down 4 more lbs!!!! I feel so great I am 35 lbs from meeting my summer goal of being under 600 lbs. I can tell a big difference in my skin. I know it is because of all the water that I am drinking. YAY!!!! Water is my new best friend.(lol) I have been a little pain the last couple days but I have not let it keep me from doing what I have to do. I make it my business to do exercise on a daily basis no matter how I am feeling. It has been very hot here in Ga so I have not been able to get outside like I would like. I will start waking up earlier so I can get outside and walk up and down my ramp. I really enjoy energy that I have right now and I know it will get better and better. A few people had asked me what what I do, when I first started the plan I did shakes only. I have now added other meals like brownies, chocolate pudding, pb bar and pretzels. I also love the ranch soy chips the are the best but all is good. I get in like 198 oz or more daily I never go under that. Thanks for all your support!!!!!

No comments: