Thursday, June 3, 2010

HELP ME!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

My name is LaWonda Cooper, and I am a devoted Christian woman. As many of you know, I began my Medifast weight loss journey on March 17, 2010 at age 32 and weighed 747 lbs. In 11 short weeks and dedication to the plan, I have lost a whopping 99 lbs!
Starting the Medifast program is the best decision I ever made. I see daily changes in me physically, mentally and spiritually. My energy level is through the roof. I am blessed to have the constant support of my friends and family and my health coach, Claudia Fortelka, who I can turn to in difficult moments.
Most of my life I have been struggling with obesity.

Eight years ago I was diagnosed with Lymphedema.in both legs, which causes severe swelling and pain. Lymphedema causes an abnormal buildup of fluid in my legs... The condition develops when lymph vessels or lymph nodes are missing, impaired or damaged.

Hopefully, Medifast will eventually sponsor my weight-loss journey. Their products cost about $300 each month and are packed with protein which helps me stay on plan. I am totally committed to losing weight because I want to live, and determined to improve my health, of moving with ease and just living life as a "normal" person.

In the meantime, it is a financial hardship on my family to purchase the products necessary for success on Medifast plan. This plan works for me and I want to stick with it. If you can help me in any way and are willing to make a donation, Please go to my Medifast account at http://www.LoseWeightWithClaudia.tsfl.com/ and click SHOP ONLINE, then click Cash on Account to the left, put in my Client Account No 30159592 & the dollar amount. Please know that each and every penny contributed is greatly appreciated.
Failure is not an option for me. Losing weight is a matter of life and death. I will not disappoint you or myself. I have so much to live for.


God Bless each and every one of you.

No comments: