Friday, March 11, 2011

61 days of Challenge left!!!

I have a 61 days of my 100 day challenge left, I had fallen off for a minute but I am back at it again. When you fall just get up dust yourself off and start again. I am having a lot of pain in my legs and they are really swollen right now but I have things that have to be done. I must get up and move move move daily!!! I've had ups and downs since starting the program but I never let it get the best of me. I know that I want to continue going in the right direction to having complete freedom from obesity and I will not go back to not being able to do for myself. I love being able to care for self and not depending on sister and mother to do everything for me. I still pushing and working hard to reach my goals of a healthier happier LaWonda Cooper. I know that is a lone road ahead and I am ready for that journey. I will continue to knock down the road blocks that get in my way.

CHALLENGE

-read bible daily
-drink a gallon water
-exercise an hour
-stay on plan 100%

No comments: