Thursday, March 17, 2011

WHAT'S NEXT!!!!

I am looking for to the next year of this journey that I am on. I have done an amazing jobs of losing 215 lbs in a year. I have 332 more pounds to go and I am ready for whatever comes my way. I will be even more determined to succeed because I love the way that I am feeling. So I can only imagine what's to come from this. I went from not leaving my house in years. A year later I have changed my life around I I finished my associates degree in Psychology, I have lost 215 lbs, found love Mr.Wright, working on my degree in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, I have my own place. (WOW what a year this have been) I will push myself even harder this year. I am making it my business to read bible, get in my water, exercise and stay on program. I know that God have been good to me so I must keep him first. What is next for me? I will let you know as things happen. I lymph edema have went down a good bit. (its still big but no where they size it use to be)2011 is the year for more success and I will knock down more road blocks nothing is getting in my way I CAME TO WIN!!!!!!! It feel so good to have this second chance at life and I will do whatever it takes to be happier and healthier. There are things that I plan on doing with in this next year like going on a vacation with Mr. Wright and my family. I want to start back driving this year. I will meet up with my sis Sylvia is a very sweet woman that keeps me on the right path. I also will like to say thanks to all my supporters because you all keep me motivated to continue this journey. I do not want anyone to go through what I went through so I enjoy sharing my story praying that it will help others or maybe even save some lives. So if anyone out there want to contact me you can find me on facebook (LaWonda Butterflylala Cooper-Wright) my email is Beautifulga2004@aol.com I am here for you we can do this together you just have a strong support system. Please only surround yourself with positive people!!! Be safe and blessed!!!!

5 comments:

Momma Brown said...

YOU are absolutely AMAZING. congratulation and I will be cheering on your continuing success! You are an inspiration!

Brandi said...

WTG! So honored to be considered in the Medifast bloggers with you. You truly are an inspiration to all the women out there who think that they can not do it. Keep up the good work and we will keep supporting and rejoicing in your successes.

winifred brown said...

Congrats on your progress so far.And you say you need support,girl you are my encouragement.I read your posts and I know its know one but God.You are a inspiration to all.I'm here with you and for you if you need support.

truddie said...

keep up the good work your doing a very good job

Anonymous said...

Great job. You are an inspiration.